Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Kiersten!


We rented a bounch house for Kiersten's 7th birthday.  She had so much fun! This is them getting it set up.

Kiersten right after they set it up.

Angry Birds was the theme.  Super fun decorating for it!

Rachael and Kiersten.

Little Lainey up to bat. We let all the little ones go first. The pinata was super fun! All the kids had a blast.

Reese swinging her heart away!

This is April, Kiersten's new friend.  She is the daughter of one of Kurts friends from work.  They had so much fun together!

Rachael, Kiersten, Paul and Ben digging in to their cup cake cake!

An we had to take pictures of the frosting faces! This is Rachael.

Ok this one really got me! This is Kiersten wiping away the red frosting off her arm.  Cindy thought it would be funny to trick me. :) She came running inside and said "Shela you really need to get your first aid kit Kiersten really hurt her arm!" I come running outside and it was super dark red frosting all over her arm. My heart dropped and then I realized it was only frosting! It was so funny cause Cindy tricked all the guys inside too! Very nice trick! Super funny!

Lainey and Cindy with frosting faces!

April with her frosting face!

This is the guys in the bounce house with the kids on their shoulders.  They thought it was pretty funny!

Here is a funny picture of Madison and I in the bounce house.  I am bouncing off the wall and Madison is running!  It's so fun to jump! After most of the kids left we all took turns bouncing in it!









1 comment:

  1. It was a fun party. The kids had a blast and it was fun to be there with everyone. I wish we could have stayed longer. I do apologize for giving you a heart attack, but it was a really great joke. hehe!

    ReplyDelete