Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fun Weekend

This weekend was filled with adventure! We went to the Tri-Cities to look at some homes and had to stop by the park. Kiersten begged me to go to the duck pond so we went shortly. I'm not the biggest bird lover out there so we only stayed for like five minutes. (Party pooper mom) I know! I think I was more afraid of getting pooped on by a bird. LOL! And we didn't bring a loaf of bread to feed them. I felt bad. The geese and ducks and whatever else kinds of birds were out there were fearless of humans. They just waddle right on up to you and wait for you to feed them like a bunch of begging dogs! After our wonderful Tri-Cities excursion we stayed home Sunday and had a cleaning day. Kiersten helped me clean some windows and Sommer actually helped clean her room. :) then the weather was so exciting to watch all day too. We had a fantastic rainbow and rain with sunshine. Love it when that happens. I even sent the rainbow picture into the news we watch in the morning. Lol. I'm a dork I know. We had a fun filled weekend hope you did too!













No comments:

Post a Comment