Wednesday, January 11, 2012

School Spirit Week

 Tuesday was crazy hair day at school. We call this the MoHawk bun!

Wednesday was flotation device day! I don't think Kiersten wore this throughout the day but she brought it to show her spirit! We signed Kiersten up for mini cheer camp this week. She had been having so much fun. I came early to pick her up so I could watch a little bit of them practice and they were so well behaved! Saturday they dance/cheer at the boys varsity basketball game at half time. Can't wait to see her dance!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we were there to see Kiersten dance & cheer for half time at the basketball game tonight. Iy will be so much fun.She will have so much fun. She dances so well I can only imagine her out on the floor with the other girls
    shaking it up.She will be awesome for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy hair for sure Kiersten.Hope you hace a great time dancing at half time
    tonight. Iknow you will do a good job.

    ReplyDelete