Saturday, January 7, 2012

Clothes from Germany!


My grandmother from Germany sends us these beautiful clothes for the girls. She made the sweaters sommer is wearing in the different pictures.  She sent Kiersten her big silver coat!  Kiersten likes wearing it. The pink coat Sommer is wearing in one of the photos is like a pea coat! Its my favorite. Sometimes I wish they would make the clothes in adult sizes because it is so cute! Oh yes and can you see Sommers hair? Its in french braids!!! YAY!!! my favorite little kid hair style! Her hair is now long enough to do it!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweaters & Sommer's Hair in french braids is oh so cute.
    I love it too.The silver coat is pretty cool too. The girls are lucky to have a special Grandma in Gremany who loves them & sends them special clothes.That's so nice.

    ReplyDelete