Saturday, December 29, 2012

Family Photos: Attempt #1

 
We attempted to take family photos today... Its kinda hard to find a day when we are all together during the daylight.  We were a little late getting it done this year but oh well.  Right after I got the girls dressed and we were all ready to go find a fun spot, it started snowing really hard outside! Of course.  Then we find this neat place outside of town by the railroad tracks and start our family photo shoot. Tripod all set up, dog wild, kids freezing and snowing really hard we did our best.  One of my favorite photos Kurt's head was cut off :( I think we needed a longer timer setting.  This is round one and we will try again soon.   If the girls weren't so cold the rail road tracks would have made really cool pictures too.  Kiersten ended the photo shoot with taking a picture of Kurt and I.  For our first attempt this wasn't too bad. :)






3 comments:

  1. Hey they don't look that bad. And I actually like the snow fall in the pics. It's such a fun twist that you don't normally plan for. :) I like the last two, the one of the family and the one of you and Kurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some good pictures despite the circumstances! looks like a great location too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last 4 pictures. I love the one of the girls on the tracks.
    The family one is cute too, definetley love the one of the 2 of you.Really not bad for a 1st try.Good job.

    ReplyDelete