Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Wow what a busy day! My morning started off by frosting some sugar cookies for Kiersten's Harvest Party at school followed by me trying to put together my costume. Yes I dressed up for Halloween! The best part of the holiday! My friend Tami and I decided to do a Scooby Doo theme. We had a blast. Then after work it was time to do the girls' costumes. Quickly I put Sommers butterfly wing and eye makeup on. She wasn't too patient so it was a fast paint job. She wanted to be a butterfly so we did our best. Kiersten wanted to be a Pirate! Kurt tried to give her a beard but she wanted to be a girl pirate so they washed it off and on came the lipstick.
Then trick or treating across town. We walked a lot!!! It was fun and everyone had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you dressed up! How fun! We started early with our trick or treating and i liked that a lot better. We were out with so many people. And guess what? Jason got me to the Haunted Zoo down in Arizona. I was not keen on being jumped at and scared. Jason loved it, me not so much. I kept thinking of you and Kurt the whole time.

    ReplyDelete