Sunday, April 15, 2012

More pictures from the vacation.


Look at me with Sheriff! Too funny! We look so goofy running on the beach!



Don't worry, Sommer's not actually falling down the stairs... my children are professional stunt devils! LOL


We watched the Para Gliders land on the beach. It was so cool to see.

Riding the baby loaf at the cheese factory!

Another beautiful view from Cape Meres.



Walking the beach in the morning at low tide was so fun. I was always hoping to find something from the Japanese Tsunami. Apparently one of the guests who stayed in the house just before us found a Japanese pen on the beach.

Easter Pictures, Trying to get Sommer to sit still was a chore.


Sheriff, Kurt and the Tinkerbell blanket! HAHAHA! They crack me up!

Lolly Pop! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun trip! we love the Oregon coast! and I love the pictures of Sommer walking in the grassy area. You have 2 beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete