Sunday, March 27, 2011

Leavenworth

It took Sommer exactly two minutes to fall asleep after when got her strapped into the car.  She was so tired.


We took a little day trip over to Leavenworth with the kids and we had a blast.  It did rain the whole time though.  The trip used to not take so long to drive when we lived in Ellensburg.  :)  Maybe thats why its taken us so long to go back.  Well Kiersten had a blast with her lolli-pop from the Taffy Shop and Sommer sampled some cheese from the cheese shop.  Mummm soooo good!!!  We had so much fun.  We ate at King Ludwigs and had an authentic German meal.  Kurt said he could eat that everyday.  Overall the day was awesome!  I love going there and seeing all the changes.  Its never exactly the same.  We need to go back when its green outside.  Even though it was raining and cold there were still lots of people there.  I was surprised to see so many tourists. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! That makes me want to take our kids up there and have a day trip. Jason always complains about the long car rides though. I don't think I could get him to do it with me. Maybe my mom and sisters would go?...

    ReplyDelete