Monday, January 31, 2011

Quotes from Kiersten

Quotes from Kiersten!

   Some of the most interesting and creative things I have heard came from little kids! If you have seen the movie "Dr Suess Horton Hears a Who" you will appreciate this one... This is what Kiersten asked me one day.  "Mommy do we live on a speck? Do we live in Whoville?" 
    Or this one she claims she learned from Spoung Bob. "Mommy when I'm mad my brain is stormy, but when I'm happy my brain has a rainbow!"
    Then today I was washing her hair in the tub and she told me where tears come from. She said that when water fills up in her ears then it goes into her brain and breaks a brick wall and then the water comes out your eyes to make tears.  Wow I can't believe how creative they are! Well someone once told me to write those things down so you never forget.  I thought I would share this because it is too precious to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment